About Me

My photo
Seattle, Washington, United States
Male Biker Friendly Hibernates during cold times

Saturday, December 25, 2010

Merry christmas och God Jul!

Hey everyone. Just though i would give a quick post on this lovely christmas day. Hope everyone is and/or has been enjoying their holidays. My christmas was yesterday as im swedish and celebrate christmas on the 24th. I got a few things like shoes, pants and a beanie i knew i was getting. Also i got my snowboard helmet although ive already used it at the beginning of the month :P The one surprise gift i got that i didnt know for sure if i was getting was a single ring Race Face DH crankset!! SICK. Whenever it arrives ill upload some pictures but for today im too lazy to upload anything ;)

Also im starting to get my bags out to pack for my trip to sweden and germany! SCOREEEE

Cant wait to see my beautiful amazing girlfriend soon :)

Merry christmas everyone.

Koala, out.

No comments:

Post a Comment