About Me

My photo
Seattle, Washington, United States
Male Biker Friendly Hibernates during cold times

Monday, March 14, 2011

Awesome ride!!!

Again, I've been slacking on the posting. Well I am on a slight break now... the final countdown if you will. I have completed all of my IA's for school and now have a 1.5 month study sesh before exams!!!! So get pumped! Bike race coming up on the 3rd of April, getting the school team together! WOOT. And going to start working over at bicycles west in the next couple weeks. Big things are a happening!

Anyway here are some aftermath pictures from a ride last week, I went out and tested this beautiful Trek Remedy 8. Handled awesomely over all the wet and muddy roots and rocks, climbed well, and descended ever better. All in all i would give it a 4 out of 5



Boy do I love me my muddy rides! And also my beautiful girlfriend ;)

Killer Koala, out.

No comments:

Post a Comment