About Me

My photo
Seattle, Washington, United States
Male Biker Friendly Hibernates during cold times

Sunday, September 26, 2010

New board!!!!


Hey whats going on?? Just wanted to pop this picture of my, soon-to-be, new snowboard up here for yall to see. It's called the Artifact 156, made by the company ROME. This board is suppperrrr sick, tons of sweet tech bits in it. The board's construction is whats called rockered, which mean when it lays flat on the ground the middle of the board will be the only thing touching, the nose and tail with have the slightest amount of rise. Also instead of steel edges this board has bronze edges which means 2 thing; 1)the edges will never rust & 2) I wont have to ever sharpen my edges during the season (SCOREEEE) plus the bronze looks super sick.

I should be buying my buddies bindings off of him on monday or some time around then so I'll be sure to post those up here when i get them, also my new purple handlebars come in on monday so more on that ;) Should have a short video show-n-tell of my snowboard and bindings up here by next saturday hopefully :)

P.S. the left picture is the top graphic of the board and the snake on top actually has a golden tooth. PIMPIN

No comments:

Post a Comment