About Me

My photo
Seattle, Washington, United States
Male Biker Friendly Hibernates during cold times

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

FRESH GEARRRR!!!!!

Thought i would share with you all some new stuff thats going on my bike and also some new riding threads!


My sister gave me some new ODI Ruffian grips for xmas and I LOVEEEE how they feel. Super low profile and ultra ULTRA grippy. Definitely recommended.


BOOO YEAAAHHHHH!!!!!!!!! Brand new Raceface evolve DH crankset! Im so stoked to get this on my bike! I ordered an e.thirteen LG+ chainguide from the bike shop to go with this bad boy so that should be in tomorrow or thursday... more to come on this ;)


And finally i bought myself some actual riding shorts. They were on sale half off so i had to grab them. Im stoked for the color because they will match my full face and also they just look plain cool :P They have a detachable chamois/compression short liner which is ultra comfortable and looks the business too!

Well thats all for now... more to come when my chainguide gets here!

Mechanic Koala out.

No comments:

Post a Comment