About Me

My photo
Seattle, Washington, United States
Male Biker Friendly Hibernates during cold times

Thursday, January 20, 2011

//\\//\\lines//\\//\\

So we had a sub in english today and were watching a MacBeth movie, I though to myself "There's no better time to start a new drawing" So I did. Over the last few weeks I have come to notice that I have fallen in love with drawing lines. This is due to the fact that my girlfriend LOVES drawing swirls on her papers when she doodles, and I guess it finally rubbed off on me too... thanks babe :)

Anyway here's the drawing I did finished last night;


And for some unknown reason, it will not let me flip this upright :( I apologize for that...

So i started tracing the edge of my credit card in order to get those rounded corners on the rectangles and then the shapes that aren't like the other were just free-handed on there. I outlined each box with a thick black line and then traced random lines through each box to create pattern. Then using two slightly different sized fine black markers I drew in the finer lines.

So it wasn't completely black and white i decided to do just one box in color which I'm quite happy with the way it turned out.

What do you think?

3 comments: