About Me

My photo
Seattle, Washington, United States
Male Biker Friendly Hibernates during cold times

Thursday, February 3, 2011

New digs!!

Hey, sorry for the sporadic blogging recently. I've been super busy with work and school. The weather has been steadily getting better and I will try to stay on top of blogging more often ;)

Recently I have won a new Transition saddle for my bike which is brown leather and has a super sick pressed design on it. See below :) So far it's been really nice and comfy and looks pretty at home on my bike.


And then two days ago our friend Kurt, who owns Bicycles west up in Lynwood, gave me a free set of Bontrager FR4 tires!!!!! Otherwise costing me a whopping $120.oo!!!! I rode them on the trails for the first time today and they hook up sooooo well! Good feeling fresh rubber again.


Other than that i might be going snowboarding this weekend if the conditions seem fair. Keep you posted.

Koala out.

1 comment: