About Me

My photo
Seattle, Washington, United States
Male Biker Friendly Hibernates during cold times

Monday, February 14, 2011

Temporary art project...

So my latest art assignment is to create a temporary art project. My original plan of splashing water onto a canvas with dry pigments rubbed on totally failed. So i decided whats more temporary than food? And food can be art! So since im lazy i decided to stick with a simple to make, but looks good dessert and made a photographic timeline from production, to completion, to deterioration. It will be done tomorrow night so I will upload some pictures of the finished project, BUT for now.... Here is a picture of the dessert i made, photographed, and had to eat. It was a tough job but someone had to do it!



hmmm.... I still am curious as to what is in my box though!

Baker Koala out!

No comments:

Post a Comment