About Me

My photo
Seattle, Washington, United States
Male Biker Friendly Hibernates during cold times

Saturday, April 2, 2011

Back from orientation...

Hey all, I spent my whole day up in Bellingham for the WWU admitted students orientation day. It was pretty cool, I really love the campus up there, nice and out-doorsy. Basically just took another campus tour then I sat through two different class overview lectures, CBE (College of business and economics) which is what I will most like major in, and then later Psych♥ There will definitely be a minor degree in this at least. I paid my official "I will go to your school" fee last night so it's 100% official, Im Bellingham bound! And then on the way home from the days events I stopped in Marysville to purchase my new college-commuter bike from a guy named Ben. Meet the SE, full rigid, steel framed, single speed, 29er, machine that will carry me to all of my classes, appointments, work and of course just playing around.... and what a pretty color too :)



Green Koala, out.

No comments:

Post a Comment