About Me

My photo
Seattle, Washington, United States
Male Biker Friendly Hibernates during cold times

Monday, April 4, 2011

Race results



Hey all, yesterday was the very first Washington Highschool mountain bike race! There was a super turnout with plenty of riders from all over racing and having fun. Im definitely stoked that I was able to take part in the beginning of something that is only going to grow with time. The race was held at Fort Steilacoom park and the track was a 4mile loop with a few major climbs and two decent descents. And the last mile was across open fields which made it a leg sapper :P Anyway I raced in the boys varsity league (which meant we rode 4 laps equaling 16 miles) and I placed 3rd with a time of 1:30:08... only 12 minutes behind 1st. The other two guys ahead of me are cyclocross racers and are also completely sponsored so I was pretty stoked with my result. Looking forward to the next race in about a month!





Tired Koala, out.

No comments:

Post a Comment