About Me

My photo
Seattle, Washington, United States
Male Biker Friendly Hibernates during cold times

Sunday, November 7, 2010

Amazing week♥


Jazz left today :((( But that means that i can start counting down the days until im in sweden again to see her and other friends too ;)) (which is 51 days just for the record)

And as the colder breezes are blowing in through my window i realize just how much jazz means to me :) Im lying in my bed veggin out with my computer and im waiting for her to rest her head on my shoulder or tell me to turn my computer off or ask if i want to watch americas next top model or something like that. Basically this last week went by WAY faster than it was supposed to...

Some of the things we did were a college visit, shopping, shopping, walking around downtown, shopped, celebrated my moms 46 birthday, shopped, i took my final SAT, and I took jazzy to dinner in the Space Needle which was SUPER nice :))

I cant wait to see her more♥ 3 taps alskling♥♥♥

Koala, out.

No comments:

Post a Comment