About Me

My photo
Seattle, Washington, United States
Male Biker Friendly Hibernates during cold times

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

They call me... the lurker.



So i was cruising around the bike sites the other night and stumbled across this beauty, the Gran Royale Lurker. Its a single speed bike. Can be set up as either a fixed gear or a free wheel. Im asking for money for xmas and my birthday so i can buy this bike to use as my commuter now and for when i go off to college. Ill also probably get more into fixie style tricks when i get it too. Def have to go with the creeper black on black so i can lurk efficiently ;))

Koala is creepin

2 comments:

  1. oh god the fixie..... you crazy person!!!!!!!!!

    well if anyone can handle a bike without breaks that would be you lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im pretty excited to get it :D And if i wasn't crazy i wouldn't be me ;)

    To be on the safe side I'll prob run it with some brakes in the beginning just so i can have time to get used to it before i go brakeless ;)

    ReplyDelete